Join us to celebrate our Super Dads and help us bring awareness to end prostate cancer. In 1989, decade before the creation of National Prostate Health Month, the week of September 17 to September 24 was chosen as Prostate Cancer Awareness Week. After the creation of NPHM, September came to incorporate observances of other related health weeks.
From 1pm – 5pm we will host a family friendly community event which will include:
* Dressed super heroes and capes for kids (Pearly Hens Photography will take photo for all kids with super heroes)
* Food Truck FEAST with Rebel Dog
* College football on all our TV’s
* Snacks provided for Super Dads
* 10% of wine bottle sales donated to Zero Prostate Cancer (wine bottle specials offered)